The School Canteen is run by the Evatt P&C Association for the purpose of providing healthy and nutritional food for students at the school.
The Canteen is open on Thursdays and Fridays at Break 1 and Break 2 for lunch orders only. Canteen price lists are published in the school newsletter, on the website or are available from the Canteen or school office upon request.
To submit a lunch order online:
- Create an account at http://www.school24.com.au/.
- Submit your order before 8am the day of.
To submit a lunch order in person:
- Write the lunch order, cost and change required, the child's name and class clearly on a paper bag.
- Put the money in the bag and where possible try to have the correct money. If change is to be given it will be put back into the bag.
- Have your child hand the paper bag to their teacher when they arrive at school.
We encourage open communication between families, staff and students. The main forms of communication from school to homes include: The Eagle Newsletter, The Evatt School app (free to download and available for iPhone and Android phones), school website, parent/teacher interviews, formal reporting, information nights, P&C and School Board meetings and term letters.
Communication is always made when a student's progress or behaviour is a concern. Likewise, it is important that parents contact the school or class teacher when anything occurs in the home environment that might affect a student's work or behaviour.
Contact numbers and addresses need to be kept up to date so that parents/carers can be contacted by staff when required, especially during an emergency. If you require a change in your current contact details, please notify the school office.
As the newsletter is sent electronically, it is essential that current email addresses are made available to the school office. Teachers are available to be contacted via email. This form of communication is used to send important messages to and from families.