2022 School uniform update:
- We are in the process of updating our school uniforms to include the new Evatt logo.
- To preorder uniforms, visit https://evattpc.square.site/
- If you have any questions, please email the P&C uniform store at firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of school uniform include:
- Assisting students to learn the importance of appropriate presentation
- Promoting the safety of students through easier identification
- Keeping costs of clothing within reasonable limits for parents
- Promoting a sense of school identity and belonging among students.
Students are encouraged to wear navy blue suitable clothing at all times. The only exception is special days and sports carnival days.
- Navy blue polo shirt with/ without school logo
- Navy blue long sleeved T-shirt with /without logo
- Evatt blue check coloured dress
- Navy blue shorts/skirt/skort
- Navy blue long pants/navy tights/navy leggings
- Enclosed sports shoes/trainers/ suitable for daily P.E. session
- Navy blue sweatshirt , navy blue jacket or navy blue cardigan with/without school logo
- Sunsafe Hat (bucket or broad brimmed)
- No denim
- Coloured shirt in team colours (red, blue, yellow or green.). Should cover shoulders for sun protection (no singlets or tank tops)
All students must wear a hat from beginning of February until June 1 and then again from August 1. Please see attached link.
It is recommended that students do not wear jewellery to school for safety and security reasons. We do not accept responsibility for lost items. Please name all articles of clothing and footwear as this saves valuable time in identifying lost property. We encourage children to take responsibility for their personal possessions. Please ask at the office for lost property. Sun Safe bucket hats can be purchased at the school office for $ 10.00.