Infectious Diseases - Outbreak Procedures and Exclusion Periods Policy
Physical Education, Sport and Outdoor Activities
This policy outlines the requirements for the safe conduct and management of outdoor adventure activities.
Policy | Policy Identifier: OAA201702 | last updated 2017-02-24
- Outdoor Adventure Activities Procedures ( 95.3 KB)
- Outdoor Adventure Activities: Activity-Specific Mandatory Guidelines ( 268.5 KB)
This policy provides a framework to support physical education and sport in ACT public schools.
Policy | Policy Identifier: PES201702 | last updated 2017-02-23
This policy supports students’ participation in aquatic activities in a safe environment.
Policy | Policy Identifier: SPWPAA201411 | last updated 2017-03-01
This policy establishes the requirement for Canberra public schools, in consultation with the school board, to develop, document and adhere to school dress standards or authorised school uniform requirements.
Policy | Policy Identifier: DSU201608 | last updated (08 Aug 2018)
- Dress Standards and Uniforms Procedures (44.3kb)
- Dress Standard and Uniforms Guideline (107.1kb)
- Dress Standards and Uniforms Fact Sheet for Parents and Carers (186kb)
Dress Standards and Uniforms Fact Sheet for Parents and Carers (108kb)
- Fact Sheet for Schools: Offering Students Equitable Uniform Options (186.1kb)
Fact Sheet for Schools: Offering Students Equitable Uniform Options (107.7kb)