The benefits of school uniforms include:
- Assisting students to learn the importance of appropriate presentation
- Promoting the safety of students through easier identification
- Keeping costs of clothing within reasonable limits for parents
- Promoting a sense of school identity and belonging among students.
Students are encouraged to wear navy blue suitable clothing at all times. The only exception is special days and sports carnival days.
- Navy blue polo shirt with/ without school logo
- Navy blue long sleeved T-shirt with /without logo
- Evatt blue check coloured dress
- Navy blue shorts/skirt/skort
- Navy blue long pants/navy tights/navy leggings
- Enclosed sports shoes/trainers/ suitable for daily P.E. session
- Navy blue sweatshirt , navy blue jacket or navy blue cardigan with/without school logo
- Sunsafe Hat (bucket or broad brimmed)
- No denim
- Coloured shirt in team colours (red, blue, yellow or green). These should cover shoulders for sun protection (no singlets or tank tops)
The dress standard fact sheet for parents and carers can be found here:
All students must wear a hat from the beginning of February until June 1 and then again from August 1.
Please see information and policy sheets below.
It is recommended that students do not wear jewellery to school for safety and security reasons. We do not accept responsibility for lost items. Please name all articles of clothing and footwear as this saves valuable time in identifying lost property. We encourage children to take responsibility for their personal possessions. Please ask at the office for lost property. Sun Safe bucket hats can be purchased at the school office for $10.00.
Uniforms can be purchased from the P&C, using the order form (link below). Please return the completed form to the front office or email to email@example.com
Uniforms can also be purchased from retailers listed below:
Canberra Work Wear: 6251 2911
Workin' Gear Schools at 1/2 Luke Street Holt. Phone: 6255 1029
Lowes Belconnen Mall. Phone: 6251 7147
Macdonalds Childrens Wear and School Wear Jamison Plaza. Phone: 62512660 or Gungahlin Village. Phone: 6255 6439