We have deliberately made this a generic uniform list. Girls and boys are encouraged to wear navy blue suitable clothing at all times. The only exception is special days and sports carnival days.
- Navy blue polo shirt with/ without school logo
- Navy blue long sleeved T-shirt with /without logo
- Navy blue shorts/skirt/skort
- Enclosed sports shoes/trainers/ suitable for daily P.E. session
- Evatt blue check coloured dress (summer)
- Navy blue sweatshirt , navy blue jacket or navy blue cardigan with/without school logo
- Navy blue long pants/navy tights/navy leggings (winter)
- No denim
- Coloured polo shirt in team colours (red, blue, yellow or green.)
All students must wear a hat from the beginning of February until June 1 and then again from August 1.
Please see attached link.
It is recommended that students do not wear jewellery to school for safety and security reasons. We do not accept responsibility for lost items. Please name all articles of clothing and footwear as this saves valuable time in identifying lost property. We encourage children to take responsibility for their personal possessions. Please ask at the office for lost property. Sun Safe bucket hats can be purchased at the school office for $ 10.00.
Uniform may be purchased from:
The P&C using our online order form or through the front office.
Canberra Work Wear: 6251 2911
The Uniform Shop at Luke Street Holt. Phone: 6255 3876
Lowes Belconnen Mall. Phone: 6251 7147
Macdonalds Childrenswear Jamison Plaza. Phone: 62512660 or Gungahlin Village. Phone: 6255 6439